Monday 2 April 2007

And so it begins.........

I'm getting a little excited i have to admit. In just 5 days time i'm flying out to Arizona USA with the rest of the team to shoot in the 2007 Arizona Cup.

I'm going to be shooting alongside some seriously good Archers.... legendary even, Rick Mckinney, Vic Wunderle, Ed Eliason and Butch Johnson to name but a few. I'm going to do my very best to update this blog while i'm out there so keep checking back as i'll try to post as much news and as many pics as i can.

It's going to be my first major Tournament this year so i'm looking to do well, my bow is tuned beautifully, i have 2 sets of shiny new arrows, all fletched to perfection so i'm as ready and prepared as i'm going to be.

I have to get a good world ranking this year to ensure my place in Beijing next year, so every tournament is majorly important from now until the World Championships in Korea (October)

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Its cleo from EQ2! Good luck and I know you will be amazing! 12th in the world? Wow how cool is that!!---<3 Cleo

Marty said...

I will be checking here on a daily basis, after all, I am your biggest fan. All the best in the tournament, go out there and knock 'em dead.
All the best.