Friday 22 February 2008

New Kit = Woohoo!!

As you can probably guess, my New S3 Long rods arrived earlier in the week, and I have to say they are every bit as good as i hoped they would be. The design of them is so unique and i'm pretty sure that i have the only ones in the UK at the moment. The shot feels so much nicer, there's quite a bit less shock after the shot and the bow is that much quieter (if thats possible) Well done Giuseppe you have done it again! another winner i'm sure.

Also my Jager Grips arrived, I know for sure these are the only ones in the world at the moments as they were made specially for me. I can now place my bow hand in the same place consistantly every single time, oh and as an added bonus they look as cool as anything. I will post some pictures of my "new-look" bow later on today.




2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Mick, Ordered my Jager grip earlier in the week - just the standard "BEST" for the Helix though in all black - will be interesting to see what it feels like when I get it.

BTW it is Andrew, just couldn;t be bothered to log Lorraine out :)

Anonymous said...

See HERE