Tuesday 10 April 2007

You expect me to hit THAT..from HERE !! ??

Up bright and early this morning and off to the range to get our first taste of shooting in the desert. Practice went fairly well but I was still in that “OMFG… 90 metres looks miles away!!!” mode at the start. I soon settled down and started hitting the centre..ish J

It did get very hot around lunchtime and the wind was doing curious things but it made it more challenging to say the least.

Finally, check out the amazing picture below. Grieg (one of our coaches) managed to get this photo just as I released, you can see the arrow just leaving the string. Photos like this are incredibly hard to get and seeing as the arrow leaves my bow at over 190 feet per second you can understand why.

Day off tomorrow so I’m going sunglass shopping! Then I’ll be ready for another full days practice on Wednesday. The Tournament starts on Thursday so check back regularly for updates.


Oh and apart from the shooting and the suicide (True) in the hotel everything is going smoothly

Till later……

No comments: