Sunday 14 September 2008

Consolation.

The elimination matches are over and the guy I lost to went on to win the Gold medal, so now i don't feel quite so bad as a lot of good archers lost to him also.

Today is my last shoot here, It's the team rounds and we face Thailand in our first match, I know we have it in us to win a medal if the 3 of us shoot as well as we can.

A huge thank you for all the comments left after my last post, I did feel really low but they gave me a tremendous lift...Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mick,
I am glad you have overcome your initial disappointment and are now looking forward to the next event.
Disappointments are there to make the successes even better!!!!!!!!!!
With the team now having won some medals I am sure it will make it even more enjoyable for you all.
Good luck for the rest of your stay.
Bob Y