Monday 1 September 2008

It's Started

The media turned up at the field today, there were crews from both BBC and ITV. I got nabbed by both but despite everything it was quite enjoyable. Anyone who knows me will know i hate this sort of thing but we were warned to expect it and just deal with it.
Apparently they will be aired sometime this week on ITV West Country and the BBC in the South West, worth watching for a laugh if nothing else.


Todays shooting went well, i am averaging around 109-110 per dozen which is exactly where i want to be at this point in time. It was the last session in Macau as tomorrow morning we fly up to Beijing. That is where i get the feeling it's all going to become very real, i'm really excited and can't wait to get there now.

1 comment:

bobY said...

Hi Mick,

Sorry I missed your leaving "do" as I was away in Essex at the time.
Here are some belated good wishes to you and the team.
I know you will do us all proud.
I will try and keep up with proceedings through your blog, hopefully for days to come!!!

All the best,
bobY